Women earn 78.3 cents for every dollar that a man earns.
At the current rate, women will not receive equal pay until 2058.
Millennial women experience depression 15.7 more days per year than millennial men.
- The advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality.
- The theory of the political, economic, and social equality.
- The belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.
Women of Color:
- A term used to describe all minority women.
- Originated as a political term for the violence against women movement in the late seventies.
- Women who experience marginalization with race or ethnicity as a common issue.